Playlist Ticket Assignment
- Custom agent statuses
- Roles and permissions
- Real-time routing for social messaging
- Automated skills-based routing (Enterprise) is now GA
- Same Agent: added matching criteria and conditions
- Out of Office is now GA
- Disable notifications and reminders
- Agent-level Inbox limit for Playlist Button
- Change the name that shows up on ticket events
- Billing portal: update billing email and billing address
- Deprecated "Manage app" permission, a hidden custom user field, that was being updated by clever agents.
- Skills-based routing:
- Fixed timeout issue.
- Fixed an issue that prevented tickets from routing when skills were deleted.
- Implemented a workaround to detect skills that were removed from tickets.
- Fixed Playlist Button error notifications, which were not getting rendered properly.
- Removed redundant, legacy "Update card" option in favor of billing portal.
- Fixed sorting issue that was preventing tickets from being distributed equally when custom agent statuses were implemented.
Fixed queueing to handle multiple tickets submitted within just a few seconds of each other.
Previously only required ticket fields (required to solve) could be selected as required fields for merging. Now, you can select any custom field.
Added instructions on how to update credit card information for Ticket Merge.