Playlist Ticket Assignment
Prioritize by any field (view sorting)
Previously, it was only possible to prioritize by Request date or SLA via the "Use SLA" option. You can now control exactly how views are sorted when prioritizing tickets. Specify a column for "Sort by" and select the appropriate "Sort order".
View sorting can be useful if you're using a custom field to prioritize tickets or if you need to prioritize new tickets (over older ones) for certain queues. This feature is available for both Round Robin and Playlist Button.
"Use SLA" has been deprecated in favor of view sorting:
- All queues that had "Use SLA" enabled now show up as sorting by "Next SLA breach" in ascending order.
- All queues that had "Use SLA" disabled now show up as sorting by ID in ascending order (this is equivalent to sorting by Request date but with slightly better performance).
Automatic idle per user
You can now override Automatic idle settings per user:
- User-level settings can be found on the user sidebar in Zendesk.
- Enter an Idle timeout (minutes) and/or select an Idle status to override account settings (leave them blank to use account settings).
- If Automatic idle is disabled for a specific user, that user won't be "logged off" due to inactivity.
- User-level settings will only be displayed if Automatic idle is also enabled at the account level.
Manage supervisor permission
Use the "Manage supervisor" permission to enable users to modify the Supervisor field on user profiles. Only the standard Administrator role has this permission by default.
Team dashboard status filter
Filter for agents by status with the new Status filter in the Team dashboard. Clear the filter to see agents from all statuses.
Control the number of tickets that can be auto assigned to an agent per day by using Daily limits for Round Robin.
Agent status optimizations
Agent statuses have been optimized to use less database resources. Users may notice a performance improvement when loading the Team dashboard or querying for current agent statuses via the Agent Status API.
Auto Merge has been redesigned with merge rules. Instead of having only a single set of matching criteria and conditions, you can now create different rules to handle auto merging for different scenarios.
Simply copy the ID from your rule and reference it in your trigger as a merge_rule_id parameter. This tells our service which rule to use for the ticket that fired the trigger. You'll want to create a separate trigger for each scenario.
Specify whether tickets should be auto merged into the older ticket or into the new ticket.
Match by brand
In addition to group, you can now match tickets by brand. If "Matching brand" is enabled, only tickets that match the current ticket's brand will be shown.
Customer 360 (Sell)
Customer 360 (Sell) is now available for Zendesk Sell on the marketplace.