If round robin (push routing) isn't the right fit for your team, you may want to consider using the Playlist button instead. With the click of a button, the right tickets are seamlessly assigned to the agent. It's a solid pull model that addresses the main limitations of Zendesk's Guided mode.
This feature is available for all Zendesk plans.
- Agents are empowered to work at their own pace.
- Hide views from agents, making it harder to cherry pick tickets.
- Tickets are assigned to the agent first, so "skipping" or agent collision is not an issue.
- No need to manage agent availability or schedules.
- Flexible rules that can be customized per agent, ideal for businesses that change frequently.
See Playlist button setup for setup instructions.